Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

Hi and welcome to my blog. My card today was inspired by this wonderful picture over at Altenew.


I used the Vintage Flower Altenew stamp set and did a lot of
masking and fussy cutting to make my card. The saying is from the Altenew Build A Rose stamp set.


I used some watercolors to swipe greens and blues across the card. To make the pot I used the Spellbinders Birdcage 1 die! I altered it to make it look like a pot. A dotted swiss cuttlebug embossing folder was used in the upper corner to add interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Altenew June Challenge:  Picture Inspiration
Modsquad Challenge:  Use A Flower
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes







5 comments:

Bunny said...

Lovely card. The colors really pop. Nice and bright. Love the embossing. [Bunny]`

Lin said...

A lovely take on the inspiration, April - love the texture! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love this April! So fresh and cheery!

Joyce Erb said...

So pretty and love all the texture

Sue said...

Love the pot you created with the birdcage die, brilliant! Flowers are beautiful, and love the texture you added to the card too.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive