Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, June 24, 2019

Patterned Paper #12

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am showing another way to use  patterned papers on my card today. I have had such fun finding many ways to use up my scrap papers!



I used three sizes of punches and punched circles for the flowers. I used a distress tool to distress the edges of each circle. Each one was layered and then I used enamel dots for the centers of the flowers. I drew stems and free cut some leaves to add to them. The saying is from Stampendous. The background was an old background where I had used some border embossing folders on it. The edges of the background were sponged using Gathered Twigs Distress ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  June 2019


1 comment:

Bunny said...

What a great job using your scraps and your card is so cute. [Bunny]

Blog Archive