Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, May 11, 2020

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #316

Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!

We are here with a new challenge for you.



'ANYTHING GOES'
with the option of

USE PASTEL COLORS


Hosted by our  Teamie - SUE DREES

Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg
Generously Sponsored  by;

We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at Simon Says Stamp!
Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads


Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

 Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR
Generously SPONSORS monthly in 2020



AND OUR SECOND GENEROUS 

SPONSOR IS

Sponsoring monthly in 2020

We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  



Many thanks to our generous Sponsors

 for their continued support.  




I just love this fun and carefree stamp! I followed the pastel colors theme on this card.




Stamp:  Butterfly Ride - Stampendous
Punch:  Butterfly Border and Corner - Martha Stewart
Cloud Stencil
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Clear Stickles glitter

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge. Have a wonderful day!

Challenge entered:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Dies/Punches



6 comments:

Bunny said...

This is so cute. I love the butterfly die and the look of the butterfly flying off the page. [Bunny]

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so cute and I love that you used this image. I just ordered that cute design and that was before I even checked your post. I only had a few images so thought I should add a bit more to my supply. That is a cute butterfly punch border too!

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, love the butterfly border, I think I have that one too :) Goes perfectly with your stamp!

Dorte said...

Wonderful card, April, love your butterfly frame, perfect together with this cute image.
Dorte xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

So cute - That gorgeous butterfly flying off the card with the little mouse - so super cute, April

Sue said...

Hi April, what a sweet card. Love the image an the scene you created with is. The little butterflies around the image is such a fun touch. Cute as can be.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive