Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Handmade Background #14

Hi and welcome to my blog! I hope that you are enjoying your day. It is time for another background card. I am making a little dent in using my many backgrounds that I have made over the years!


I used a honeycomb stencil for this background and applied translucent embossing paste. After it dried I used yellow and orange Twinkling H2Os to color over it. This gave the background a nice shimmer. The paste is also shiny.



I stamped the bees from Inkadinkado, added Stickles clear glitter on the wings and popped up the wings of the center bee. The Hello die is by Tonic.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!



4 comments:

Bunny said...

Great background. Love the colors. [Bunny]

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love this, April! What an amazing background and those little bees are adorable!

Conniecrafter said...

the paste does give it an interesting look!

Donna Ellis said...

What a fabulous use of stencils, stamps, color and texture, April! It's beautiful! hugs, de

Blog Archive