Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, July 13, 2020

HMFMC #320 Mid Way Reminder

Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-

Mouse FANS!

This is a mid way reminder 

for challenge #320



'ANYTHING GOES'
with the option of Stitching (real or faux)


Hosted by our Talented Teamie CAROL

Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


Generously Sponsored  by:



We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at:

SIMON SAYS STAMP


Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads


Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support. 

I made this card for the option of stitching. My stitching will have to be faux since I don't sew! This image always makes me think of July. I remember when I was growing up having backyard picnics in July and dessert would be watermelon! A big juicy watermelon slice is so good on a very hot summer day!




Stamps:  Seed Shooter - Stampabilities
Dots - Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  Pretty Pastels - Creek Bank Creations
Dies:  Just For You - Die Sire
Stitched Oval - Gina Marie
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Paptterned Paper Challenge:  July 2020

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

aww very cute card April :-) the bunny is adorable and I love the colors and layout, beautifully done :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Bunny said...

This cards screams backyard cookouts and summertime. It's really cute. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet and lovely card April
Gr Karin

Sue said...

April, makes me laugh, who didn't do this in the summer as kids outside!! Pretty card design, you had me at Gigham. Fun card.

Hugs
Sue

Donna Ellis said...

Such a cute card! Nothing was so fun as eating watermelon outdoors or at the beach, and spitting out the seeds, giggling with siblings and friends. Your card is darling, and so are those wonderful color choices, April! hugs, de

Conniecrafter said...

that is too cute, like look of the picnic blanket or table cloth :)

flossbite said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

Blog Archive