Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Dies Series #22

 Hi and welcome to my blog. I have one more Thanksgiving card to show you using unused dies. This makes 22 unused dies so far! I will still have unused dies in my stash after my series is over next month! On this card I used Wildflowers #2 dies by Sizzix. The pumpkin is a layered stamp by Sunny Studios. The saying is from Just For Fun Stamps. I have been trying to use a lot of things from my satsh so I pulled out a background that I made this year using a brush of clear glue in places and then sponging green and brown inks across it when it dried. I love the distressed look it makes. 


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Challenges entered: 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes


3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous Thanksgiving card design!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous background to go with your dies, terrific thanksgiving card!

Vee Cassidy said...

This is such a gorgeous natural look and that background is brilliant. Happy Thanksgiving. Vee xx

Blog Archive