Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, November 29, 2021

HMFMC Mid Way Reminder #354

            

Welcome to our current challenge

ANYTHING GOES

OR 
Option theme 'Winter Fun'

Challenge ends December 5th
Please remember you must use a
 House Mouse Design image on your card/project to enter.

Hosted by our Talented Teamie Dorte 


We Welcome back Barry & his team @ House Mouse Designs
 
We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site


 
Many thanks to our Generous Sponsor for their continued support.

I went with the winter fun theme again for my card today. When my boys were growing up we went skiing after Christmas every year. My boys took up snowboarding so I bought this cute stamp to make cards for them. This is a very old Stampa Rosa stamp. What fun memories I have of us going on these trips. One year stands out when my 14 year old (now 34) flipped in the air and fell on his collarbone. Thankfully it was the last run of our 3 day skiing trip. Thankfully it was a clean break and he was back up and snowboarding again in 6 weeks!



Stamp:  Stampa Rosa
Saying - Stampendous

Die:  Distressed Holiday - Sizzix
Glitter Glue:  Star Dust - Stickles
Spectrum Noir Tri Blends
Holographic Green Paper

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

ModSquad Challenge:  Animal Themed Holiday
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes




6 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! Don't these little guy get into everything lol.
Super cute! I LOve your design...so much fun.
Chrissyxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh he is cute and what a great stamp, beautiful card April
Gr Karin

Dorte said...

Skiing is great fun, April. Lovely card you have created for the winter fun challenge.
Have a fine week.
Dorte xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I bet they will love this card, so good he was back up and running from the ski accident. The little guy is too cute, love how you did the snow and cool tree corner!

Vee Cassidy said...

What a perfect card for the snowboarding memory. It's a sweet image and I love that wee hat! Vee xx

Sue said...

I love when a stamp/card evokes a memory! A fun card and beautifully colored.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive