Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Many Ways to Color #11

Hi! I am showing another way to color today. There are so many color mediums that we can use. I colored the seahorse using my glitter markers this time. I found that I had to have my markers ready so that I could blend quickly before the colors dried. 


Stamps:  Special Seahorse Stamp and Die Set - Petticoat Parlor
Dies:       Shells - Cuttlebug
Mask:     Seaweed - Tatered Angels (backgroud)
Spectrum Noir Glitter Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Lots of Layers

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

The seahorse is so pretty with all the sparkle, I agree with those pens, I sometimes use my clear sparkle pen for the blending. Love the background you picked to go with him!

Beth Stamps said...

This beautiful rocks my world. Not sure you know, but I'm about everything ocean/sea/water related. I love seahorses and this one is coloured to perfection. Very interesting background. Nice touch to add the star fish and silver dollars. Hugs.

Blog Archive