Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Many Ways To Color #12

Hi and welcome to my blog. Here is a card I made to show another way to color. I have not used my watercolor crayons in ages, so I brought them out and just loved coloring with them. I stamped on watercolor paper and colored the image like normal and then used my water brush to blend the colors.


Stamp:   Roses - Stampendous
Label:    Sticker
Saying:  Sparkle N Sprinkle
Watercolor Crayons:  Lyra

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a beautiful day!

Challenges entered:

Beautiful Blossoms:  Anything Goes/Blossoms
Double Trouble:  AG/Slimline
Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Challenge 2325
Paper Funday:  AG/No Squares Allowed
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

10 comments:

Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous, you did an amazing job with the water color crayons!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
Diane BB DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Beautiful Blossoms}

Bunny said...

What a beautiful floral card. The coloring is great. [Bunny]

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous coloring with the WC crayons. It's always fun to switch up techniques. Thanks for sharing with us and supporting the Beautiful Blossoms and Paper Funday Challenges.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! April, what a beautiful Stampendous image, and even lovelier, is your watercoloring with the crayons! I have the same brand crayons, and love them. It's been a while, however, since I've used them. So thanks for jump-starting my mind to use them soon! Have you ever used them with your inkjet printer? Or only with waterproof inks? Truly a marvelous creation! And now... Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Happy Crafting Hugs,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

April said...

Donna, I have only used them with waterproof inks.

Conniecrafter said...

that is gorgeous, you did a beautiful job blending them!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What a beautiful floral and super for a slimline card and nice blending from your watercolor pencils. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and participation with Beautiful Blossoms and Paper Funday previous partners for additional chances in our random draw.

Melanie R said...

So pretty, April! Your image is wonderfully watercolored. Accenting the card with the color black is just the right touch. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #141. -- Melanie R.

Rocky said...

A beautiful card, the colouring is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Funday.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I had no idea watercolour crayons could be this beautiful. You really did a stunning job April. I love the many shades and highlights. The black twine is a lovely addition to your beautiful card.

Blog Archive