Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Many Ways to Color #13 - Finger dauber coloring

Hi and welcome to my blog! I made a shaker card today using a small ziplock bag behind the die in the corner to put my shakers in. This way the card is flat to go through the mail. I also pulled out my finger daubers to color my images. I used Distress Oxide inks and dabbed the colors directly onto the pear rubber stamp and then stamped it onto the card. The daubers helped to blend the colors well. I stamped the pear again in the same manner, fussy cut it and pop dotted it beside the other pear.


Stamps:  Pear With Leaves - A Stamp In The Hand
               Background Script - Italian Poetry - Hero Arts
Distress Oxide inks
Pale Gold Metallic Powder - (splatters)

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!


   

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely Shaker card, that technique gives such a pretty blending to the stamping and I love the text behind!

Beth Stamps said...

This is such a pretty shaker card. I love the many elements of your card: The bright, yummy dies with different tones, the honeycomb die, the gold. It's all just beautiful. I hit the jackpot on Marketplace. I bought about 30 Momento ink pads and 30 smaller pads, and a brand new box that holds 40 sponge daubers. I didn't realize how handy they would be. I use them alot now.

Blog Archive