Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Jeweled Seashell

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am showing a card today that I made using a seashell die. I cut the seashell from cream card stock and laid it on some double sided sticky papaer. I cut around the die and then after peeling off the top layer of the sticky paper I stuck the shell onto the  paper. I added sand and pebbles to the openings in the shell. The background was made by using the smooshing technique through alcohol inks that were on my craft sheet. I used the sea kelp stamp to add to the background.


Stamp:  Sea Kelp - Jane Davenport
Saying: Just For Fun Stamps
Die:      Shell - Uknown
Sand:    Tropical - Mudd Puddles
Pebbles: Sea Life - Mudd Puddles
Alcohol Inks - Ranger

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Alcohol Inks and/or Drinks
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #603-604

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow that shell is too cool, I love the use of the sand and pebbles, has pretty sparkle to it and the background is terrific and the Sea kelp finishes it off nicely!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Stunning! I love everything ocean/sea/water related. Your background dropped my jaw and then that seashell, wow. Sorry I missed your Zoom. I've been dragging all week.

Blog Archive