Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

D is for Doily

Hi and welcome to my blog! I am showing another card for my Alphabet series and today is the letter D. I found some doilies in my stash where I had used punches to make the doily. I used some tissue paper, cut out a circle shape using a die and then folded the tissue paper into a small triangle - much like the fold to make a snowflake. I used 3 punches - the pansy on the large end of the tirangle, then a heart and small circle punch. I remember making these a long time ago and just found them while I was moving!  


Stamp:  Floral Pop stamp and die set - Sizzix
             Italian Poetry Background - Hero Arts
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Punches:  Pansy - Martha Stewart
                Heart and Circle hole punches

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenge entered:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes






No comments:

Blog Archive