Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Flowers Say Hello From The Heart

Hi and welcome to my blog. We are drowning here from tropical storm Debby. So far we are doing fine, but there is flooding in areas all around us. 

Today I am showing a card I made for a few challenges. I have had these pearl frames, that match some spellbinder dies, for ages! I pulled one out to make this card.


Sentiment Stamp - Hero Arts
Embossing Folder plus Die:  Beaufort Floral Frame
Pearl Frame:  Want 2 Scrap

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenge entered:  

Can You Handle the Pressure:  Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes 2431
We Love Stamping - AG/Focal Sentiment


7 comments:

brenda said...

The focal sentiment looks so pretty surrounded by pearls and perfect for our We Love Stamping theme, thank you.

B x

R's box of dreams said...

So soft and elegant!
Thank you for sharing your card with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges!

Hugs,
Renata

EmmaT said...

I remember those pearl frames and they frame the lovely sentiment perfectly - a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping

Melanie Hungerford said...

The pearl frame is so unique, looks so beautiful and elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

Beth said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes ❤️. As well, you convinced me to start adding directions.

Your card is so beautiful and delicate. I love the white pearls on the white cardstock. Your addition of flowers is really nice too.

Conniecrafter said...

So good to hear you are doing ok.
I love this beautiful pearl frame, the flowers are all soft and pretty

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Blog Archive