Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

P is for Punches

Today I am showing another card for my alphabet series. The letter is P and I used a punch to make the round frame. I cut out a circle die and used a Martha Stewart corner punch to punch around the edges. Getting a perfect pattern in this way is always hit or miss. I was quite surprised that this one turned out so well! 


Stamp:  Thoughtful Bird stamp and die set - Colorado Craft
Saying:  All Occasion Sentiments - Paper Rose
Corner Punch:  Martha Stewart

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2434
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #663-664


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi April: This card is darling! I love your bright crisp colors and that darling image. Thanks SO much for sharing your wonderful art and creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a great week and please stop by again soon.

Blog Archive