Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

Hi Everyone! I hope you enjoy your Memorial Day weekend. Among all the fun and activities going on let's stop and remember the reason for celebrating this long weekend. Let's pay tribute to all the brave souls who fought and gave all to keep our country free. We are so thankful for all they have done to let us enjoy the life we live here in the US.


Thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed and safe holiday!




4 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the distressed edges colored with red. Great design too.

Shirley said...

A very beautiful card, April! I love the wonderful red white and blue shades you used and the whole design sings USA!!

scrappymo! said...

Oh April...this is such a fabulous card. I love that you celebrate and commemorate your Memorial Day with such la refreshing passion. Sometimes, Canadians can be a bit complacent about these things.
Fabulous card..

Hazel said...

Your card is beautiful, love the stitching. Thanks for your kind comment on my owl card. My family and I visited North Carolina in 1984 and loved the Smoky Mountains. Hazel

Blog Archive