Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, May 26, 2014

Road Trip

Hi Everyone!  Now that the days are warmer and sunny,  it is time for a road trip! I can think of plenty of places I would like to go.  This new stamp set -- Travel Mixed Media 607  from Sparkle N Sprinkle -- is perfect for a road trip card.




I had this piece of patterned paper with the USA map on it. What a perfect piece! I cut an oval out of it using a die. On a blue piece of card stock, I stamped and embossed the road map using Teddy Brown embossing powder EP187. I pop dotted the USA map over the road map. I outlined the USA map using Glisten embossing powder EP135. The mail postage stamp at the top of the card is also in the Travel Media set.




I used the car from the Surfin' Woody set 456 and the saying is from the Bicycle set 494.

For complete instructions on how to make this card, please click here.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a fabulous day!

APRIL

6 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Wow, love this design and the Woody looks fabulous. Great idea to outline the map with glitter too.

Brenda said...

Love the "sandy" look outlining the USA and the woody is perfect :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is such a cool card April. Love the outlined USA! Awesome!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is a really fun card! I like the glitter outline on the map too. The car stamp is really neat.

Shirley said...

How fun and a really great take on the car and use of the map! I love the twine and the sentiment too!

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous card, April. Love the glitter on the edges of the car and the fabulous map papers yo used!

Blog Archive