Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, May 3, 2014

12 Tags of 2014 -- May

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good day. It is warm and beautiful here. I am glad Spring has sprung and that it is staying warm. I want to share a tag I made for Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2014 - May challenge. The theme is using trinkets. I have all kinds of charms and trinkets to choose from, so I chose to use some Spring ones. You can see Tim's tag here.




I cut chipboard pieces, added patterned papers to them and sponged Vintage Photo ink around the edges. It was fun picking out the different trinkets to use.




Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty Tag April... gee whiz I wish we lived closer than we do... Sande and I are going to do our tags next week for CC3 together... are you going to join in on that one too.. ???

Love your arrangement of 'STUFF' and the colors you choose to use... nice tag... Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

Shona Erlenborn said...

How pretty April! Love the trinkets you've used. Beautiful tag!

Sue said...

Lovely Spring-like tag!

Mayras Designs said...

This is so beautiful April !!! I love the lovely embellishments you added , perfectly designed !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Brenda said...

Beautiful - love that you used the different sized rectangles to showcase your embellies :)

Shirley said...

April, your tag is gorgeous! I really like your design and what a keeper!! You really have mixed media/grunge down and it is lovely!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful take on Tim's tag April!

Kate said...

Such a gorgeous tag, April! I love your combination of charms and trinkets on this! The tag is a gift itself!!

Eret said...

April, your tag is wonderful. Your design is super. Love all the trinkets hou used and the fuzzy yarn on top.
Hugs,
Eret

Anne Temple said...

Love your version of the TH tag. Great design and love all the trinkets you chose.

Blog Archive