Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

It's Cold Outside

Hi Everyone! I want to show  you a card I made with the new release stamp set, Finn's Scarf 671 from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Finn is so cute with his warm scarf! He sure needs it on a frosty day!


  
I made the background for this card using an embossing folder. I brayered onto the raised areas of the folder with Versa Mark ink, placed blue card stock on the  areas, brayered  over the cardstock and then added Belgian Cream embossing powder EP436 to it. This piece was layered onto a white piece edged with Tear-ific Tape and then Twinkling CloudsSparkle N Soft SS107 was added to the adhesive edges.

  
I used the Spellbinders Build a Snowflake dies for a fun border. I patted the snowflakes with Versa Mark ink and addedSparkle embossing powder EP107 to them.


  
I used Dimensional Glue to make the red centers on the snowflakes and added Gypsy Red velvet glitter GM2005 to them and to Finn's scarf.  To see full instructions on how to make this card, please click hereThis is such a fun set to use for Christmas or Winter.  


Have a wonderful and blessed day!
April

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a cute card, April! Great idea to place your sweet pengie behind the curve like that - love all your glittery happiness! hugs, de

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a great card April, love Finn peaking out of the frame like that - too cute! Love the embossed background too.

Eret said...

Finn is so adorable, specially then he peek through the window. Love all the sparkling snowflakes. Your card is gorgeous, April!
Hugs
Eret

Anne Temple said...

This is so cute! Love how he's peeking through the window.

Blog Archive