Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Teddy Bear Christmas

Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's December 1 Reveal.

This month FOUR new stamp sets are being introduced.   These sets are 20% off their regular price, until Dec. 3rd.  All the new reveal sets are available on Cling Mounted Rubber and as a digital image.  Sweetheart Frog, set #677 is the stamp set featured in  This Month's Technique Video.

The sets are:


Toyland Bear #674   (digi version DIGI674)
Gymnast #675   (digi version DIGI675)
Love and Kisses #676  (digi version DIGI676)
Sweetheart Frog #677   (digi version DIGI677)


Hi Everyone! I trust you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are now prepared to enjoy the Christmas season. I decided to make my card using the Toyland Bear stamp set 674. I received and big cuddly teddy bear for Christmas when I was seven. He was nearly as big as I was and I loved him. I even handed him down to my boys when they were little. He was truly loved for a long time! This stamp set reminds me of him. 



 I had fun making my card with many layers of dies by Spellbinders and pop dotting them on top of each other. The white die is an svg cut file.



I added shimmer to the card by patting a Versa Mark ink pad on the green dies and adding Sparkle embossing powder EP107. Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft SS107 was used on the teddy bear's stomach.



For full details on how to make this card, please click here.


On Dec 3rd,  one Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the comments left on the designers' blogs listed below.  The Grand Prize Winner will receive

all FOUR of the new rubber stamp sets (or digi sets, if you prefer)


The new SNS Creative Challenges also begins today, with lots of prizes and recognition badges. 

The winner of the blog hop will be announced on Dec 3 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs.  This month's Blog Hop order is:



Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are having fun on the hop. Now on the the very talented Shona!


(Tip: if you have a problem with a particular link, try clicking on the person's blog title to send you to their Home page.)


Don't forget to leave a comment with each Designer to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  We love reading your comments and hope we have inspired you as well.  If you absolutely can not leave a comment for some reason, please email icinganne@yahoo.com with your comment and the name of the blog or Designer you are commenting about.

15 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Adorable! Love all the layers and the glittery die behind the image.

Belinda said...

Your layers are just beautiful! Love all the sparkle around your cute little teddy bear!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great dimension April and that little fluffy tummy on your bear is adorable! Love what you did with the layering of these dies - all tied up with a gorgeous bow! Great job.

Eret said...

All these layers and dimension are so awesome. Love your stunning Christmas card!

Donna Ellis said...

How pretty this card is, April! I saw it in the gallery before visiting your blog, and fell in love with the sweet elegance you achieved. Pinned! hugs, de

Paula said...

great use of the teddy bear stamp!

Jessica K said...

I was just going to order this stamp! GREAT job! :)

stampinmommy6 said...

Beautiful coloring and awesome card!

Pat said...

Love all the layers. Great card.

HelenM said...

so cute! Thanks for sharing

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your CUTE card. Love the sweet bear.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Joanie said...

April, I never would have guessed you started with an embossing folder! Your Toyland Bear is adorable with all the pink then surrounded by layers of teal or blue. Such a beautiful card with all the layering and sweet bear.
Joan

Gina H said...

I love the colors and the EP that you used. Teddy's sparkling belly is a nice surprise!

loulou said...

Beautiful card. I love all your gorgeous sparkly layers. This new teddy is very sweet.

Gerlinde said...

What a beautiful card, April! Love the teddy and all the layers too!

Blog Archive