Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sweet Christmas Doves

Hi Everyone!  How are you coming along on those Christmas cards? I still have some to make and Christmas is almost here! I just love this new stamp release set 649 from Sparkle N Sprinkle called Christmas Doves. I think the doves are so sweet!  


  
I love using layers on my cards, so I pulled out quite a few dies to cut out and then pop dotted them on top of each other. 

I used sticker paper, peeled off the top layer and added Gypsy Red velvet glitter GM2005 to it before adding the first die. I also ran the base of the card through an embossing folder to give it some texture. 


  
Gypsy Red glitter was also used on the circle. I patted the doves with Versa Mark ink and added Sparkle embossing powder EP107 to them. I also added Sparkling Snow glitter G1003 to the rose. To see full instructions on how to make this card please click here.  


  

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great day and Happy Christmas card making too!
April

2 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This looks amazing. Love all the sparkle.

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty April. The sparkle doves are gorgeous. Love the layered die cuts in white - very effective.

Blog Archive