Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Brrrr- It's Cold Outside

Hi Everyone, I hope you are having a good day. We are warming up some here this week, but I hear that real cold weather is on its way! Here is a card I made for the House Mouse challenge -- Brrr-It's Cold Outside. I guess this card will get me ready for next week!




I just love using my House Mouse stamps. This little fella is having fun in the snow. I remember when my sons were snowboarding and what fun they had. 

The bottom of the card is an svg file I cut with my new eclips2. I placed blue glitter card stock under it. I added glitter to the snowflakes, border and image for a frosty look!




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!


House Mouse Challenge: Brrr - It's Cold Outside

8 comments:

Sue said...

Cute image, on my wish list, and love how you colored him up. Pretty bright papers, loving all the sparkle you added too. Thanks, April, for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and Blog Hop.

Hugs
Sue

scrappymo! said...

This is suvh an adorabld image! I really like how you have paired it with that fun, bright DP. It looks wonderful together with that fab snowflake border.
Sorry I have not dropped by in so long. We bought a new house, sold this one and life has got in the way!!!

Snoopy said...

Such a pretty card and those colors are fantastic! The snowflakes and sparkle add just the right wintery touch to bring it all together. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs,
Snoopy:D

Donna Ellis said...

GREAT card, April! And YOU are moving along with SVGs! that is awesome! hugs, de

jeanchaneyaz said...

I just love those cut out snowflakes. They sure add to the Brrrr of this adorable card. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends!

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card, you could also enter this into our challenge over at Gruffies & Guests
http://gruffiesandguests.blogspot.co.uk
Shaz x

Shona Erlenborn said...

How pretty April. That little guy looks fabulous heading into the banking of snowflakes! Very creative!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card April, a lovely design and your die-cut is stunning - I love your cute image and great detailing!!

Thanks so much for playing along with House Mouse & Friends Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Blog Archive