Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, September 9, 2022

Butterfly Window Card

Hi and welcome to my blog. At the Butterfly Challenge the letter is W and the theme is wood. On this card I used a Woodgrain embossing folder, the colors Watermelon and Wild Blue Yonder and of course, butterflies. I also made this easy Window to showcase the butterflies. 


Dies:  Botanical Bliss (middle butterfly) - Spellbinders
          Butterfly Frenzy (small butterflies) - Tim Holtz
Embossing Folder:  Woodgrain - Sizzix
Saying - No Brand

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Chalenge entered:

Butterfly Challenge:  Window Card  #173



3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hello April, I left the theme element wood nonspecific to see what people would come up with and I like your idea of using the woodgrain embossing folder. Also I didn't think of using the flaps to decorate with butterflies. Great card.Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

Conniecrafter said...

great fold to frame your butterfly! Like the embossing with it and pretty papers!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a beautiful card, April. This has always been a favourite fold. I used it once on my Christmas cards going back 10 years. Wow. So long ago. The colours you used are beautiful.

Blog Archive