Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, September 26, 2022

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #375

 Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!


We are here with a new challenge for you.
with the option theme of 
 
something with WATER


Hosted by our Talented Teamie Karin

Challenge ends on October 9th

Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg



I found this fun background in my stash and I thought it would look good with my image for the water theme. I sponged some purple and blue inks on white glossy card stock and used a cloud embossing folder. The clouds were debossed. I then sanded over the debossed card stock and that gave a white halo around each cloud. 


Stamp:  Puddle Fun - Stampendous
Dies:  Fancy Edged Rectangles - Spellbinders
Embossing Folder:  Clouds - Cuttlebug
Saying:  Stickers - Tim Holtz Big Chat Sticker Book
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge! Have a great day!

Challeges entered:

Dare 2B Artzy:  Animals
Double D:  Things That Fall

7 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

I think I have that stamp, it is so sweet, great coloring and I just love your technique for the background.
Hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful card April

gr karin

Birgit said...

This is adorable, and just perfect for the Double D challenge. What a great technique you used for the background, and the coloring of this cute image is perfect. So glad you joined us over at Double D's. Best of luck to you!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) such a sweet image and the background is absolutely fabulous!! Love the clouds!! :-)

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
luv
Lols x x x

Christine said...

Love this cute stamp, I nearly used it myself. Super clouds great take on the option theme
Mousey hugs Christine xx

Sue said...

April, Love the background on your cute card. I wonder what the bunny and the frog are discussing, hee hee. The blue and purple look awesome together.

Hugs
Sue

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

A super cute card. You're background is so pretty and how handy to have that background on hand.

Blog Archive