Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Happy Bird Day

Hi and welcome to my blog. I just love this crazy cat from by Penny Black stamps. I have 3 real cats and they all have crazy personalities. When I was making my card for the challenge I realized that the option was food and/or drink. Then I was thinking that this stamp may not be what you had in mind for the option challenge! LOL! I will just say this is for the Anything Goes challenge.  Anyway, I went with it and made a different fold card. 




Stamps:  Bird Day Set - Penny Black
Die:  Stitched Frames - No Brand
Sectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Dare 2B Artzy:  Animals
Penny Black:     Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

HA ha, well it is his idea of eating, LOL! Fun image and I like your new fold!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very intriguing fold April. I love the brightly coloured cat and birds.

Sue from Oregon said...

Well I appreciate the humor April! Such a fun take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. ♥ Sue Kment

Blog Archive