Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Off Set Stencil Technique

 Hello and welcome to my blog. I have not used the off set stencil technique in a long time. When I saw this technique on Gina K's blog, I wanted to try it again. I used Gina K's beautiful Snowflake Medallion stencil for this technique to make a Christmas card. It is never too early to start making those Christmas cards! The technique involves using white pigment ink through the stencil and then off setting the stencil a little and using another color over it. I used a light blue over the white on my card. I stamped the gift stamp 3 times using red ink, fussy cut them and added them to the card. The bottom gift was pop dotted over the others.


Stamp:  Wrapped In Love - Gina K
Stencile:  Snowflake Medallion - Gina K
Silver Glitter Washi Tape
Silver Pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a blessed day!

Challenges entered:

Gina K Monthly Mix Challenge:  Off Set Stencil Technique


2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Wow I forget so many techniques, yours turned out lovely and I like the bright red presents to go with it!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Loving the pop of red against the navy. Very special Christmas card.

Blog Archive