Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Punches Series #16

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am showing another punch card today. I love this pretty corner and border punch by Fiskars. It makes such a lovely frame. I used a newly purchased stamp set. I love birds and I love this one looking at the butterflies. I made this into a get well card. I try to have these on hand, just in case.


Stamps:  Fly Free - Kaiser Craft
Saying - Just For Fun
Punch - Fiskars
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

That punch makes for a beautiful frame, I have only seen the martha stewart corner and border punches. That is a pretty stamp and I love the way you colored them, lovely get well.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow you're really skilled with a punch. I'd never get it looking as pretty as you did. Punches frustrate me LOL. Very pretty card.

Blog Archive