Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Make A Wish

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am always in need of birthday cards. I  will be sending out eight birthday cards this month! I am showing a card I made using washi tape for a background and a cute hedgehog image from Penny Black. I am not a sewer so I drew some "stitching" at the bottom for interest and used a stitched rectangle die for the frame!


Stamps:  Critter Party - Penny Black
Dies:  Stitched Rectangle - Want 2 Stamp
          Small Circles - Spellbinders
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a cheery day!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black: Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Stitch It
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Fun With Washi


2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Super cute. Did I ever tell you my son has a hedgehog? It's so spoiled.

Conniecrafter said...

such a very cute way to use the washi, matched his present, great coloring and like your touch with the faux stitching

Blog Archive