Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Punches Series #17

Hi and welcome to my blog. We are in my favorite season! I found these border and leaf punches in my stash by Martha Stewart. They are perfect for a Fall card. I used them to make a frame for my image.


Stamp:  Pumpkin Stack - Sparkle N Sprinkle
Punches:  Corner and Border Leaves - Martha Stewart
Colored Pencils:  Prisma
Die:  Stitched Oval - Gina Marie
Embossing Folder:  Dotted Swiss - Cuttlebug

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

I am entering my card into several challenges:

Double Trouble: Fall Colors/Pumpkin
Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Fall Mood Board
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Fall Colors



7 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

that punch makes a great frame for your lovely colored pumpkins, you have punches I haven't seen!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi April:
I love this card great job love your Border and leafs, love the bow very pretty and perfect for fall. I miss the Martha Stewart punches. I have many of them but not this one that you used on the card.

Have a Blessed
Week
Dottie

Alyson Mayo said...

What a cute stack of pumpkins - love that border. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Melanie Hungerford said...

That is a great border, and that raffia now gives a true feeling of fall! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

April, love the the creativity of your leaf frame, so pretty with the black background and oval frame for your colorful pile of pumpkins and the bow embellishment is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful April. Fantastic colouring. The pumpkins have alot of dimension.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO pretty, April. I'd love to have you come share your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy having you play along.
Have a blessed week.

Blog Archive