Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Pretty Poinsettias

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I want to show you a card I made for the Christmas Kickstart challenge - poinsettias and posies. It is never too early to start making Christmas cards! I try making them throughout the year so that I won't be rushed near Christmas time. 


Stamp: Merry Chrismas stamp and die set - Sizzix (Tim Holtz)
Embossing Folders: Dotted Swiss - Cuttlebug
                                 Poinsettia Frame - Craft Too
Saying - Sticker
Metallic Powder: Pale Gold - Maimari
Liquid Pearls:  Gold Pearl - Ranger

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenge entered:

Christmas Kickstart:  Poinsettias and Posies #67



5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow April that is just stunning, pretty embossing to frame it also, love the gold touches to it!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card, April - what a showstopper! Thanks for joining Janet and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

creationsnz said...

April this is super! SO pretty. CarolG

Bonnie said...

This is gorgeous! Beautifully colored!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hi April, this sure is a beauty. I love the pop of red against all the white.

Blog Archive