Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, October 3, 2022

Oceans of Fun

Hi and welcome to y blog. At Dare 2B Artzy the challenge is to use your favorite color. I love turquoise, so here is the card I made for this challenge. I used a fairly new stamp and die set that I got at a stamp show this summer. I love this cute seahorse. I stamped the seahorse on vellum paper, embossed it with white embossing powder and colored on the back side using alcohol markers. I then cut it out using the matching die. The background was made by sponging turquoise ink lightly over white card stock, then laying the fish stencil over it and applying the turquoise ink more heavily through the stencil.


Stamp:  Special Seahorse Stamp and Die set - Acushla Stamps
Stencil - Unknown
Vellum
White Embossing Powder
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Inks

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Dare 2b Artzy:  Favorite Color 
Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2240
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes


3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the background and choice of colors. You created a fantastic card!

Conniecrafter said...

Terrific background for your awesome seahorse, I just love it done from vellum and such pretty coloring of it

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love ❤️ ❤️. The dimension it has with the background fish really makes your seahorse pop.

Blog Archive