Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Butterfly Wreath

Hi and welcome to my blog! I am showing a card today using the Memory Box Butterfly Wreath die. This is such a fun die that can be used in multiple ways. 


Die:  Butterfly Wreath - Memory Box
Embossing Folder:  Clouds - Darice
Stamp:  Birthday Wishes - Sparkle N Sprinkle

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Memory Box:  Challenge #94 - The Sky's The Limit
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Rainbow
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Things With Wings


1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

so neat, I like how you cut it out of the embossed piece, such a neat effect that gives to it.

Blog Archive