Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Many Ways to Color #8

Hi and welcome to my blog! It is time to show another way to color a stamped image. I have not used this method in years, so it was fun to pull out my shimmer paints to color these flowers. These paints blend nicely and give a beautiful shine to the image.


Stamp:  Azalea Sunrise - Rubbernecker
             Hello - The Crafter's Workshop
Shimmer Paints

 Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!


Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies: Anything Goes 2316
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes



4 comments:

Diana Moriel said...

Love the pink tones, those flowers look beautiful!

Kampin' Karen said...

April, this is a lovely card. I love "splatters". I haven't worked with shimmer paints but your creation makes me want to try it. Thank you for sharing it at Pammies' Inky Pinkies.
Karen, DT

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful coloring, I bet the shimmer is so pretty on these!

creationsnz said...

Such a pretty floral card - love that splatter! CarolG

Blog Archive