Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Happy Easter

Hi and welcome to my blog. I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter. Easter reminds us of what Christ did on the cross to save us from our sins. Then he arose! I am so glad to have a living risen Savior who I will see someday. May God bless!


Stamp:  Cross and Blossoms - Paper Impressions
Die:       Ornamental Screen - Crafter's Companion
Distress Ink:  Dusty Concord - Ranger

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed Easter!

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my such a lovely stamp and your embossing frames it perfectly!
Happy Easter!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh what a very pretty image and a lovely card with the border frame. Great job. Happy Easter!

Blog Archive