Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Many Ways to Color #7

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I am showing a fun way to color stamped images where you don't have to worry about being precise and to think about how to blend your colors. The coloring method is called thumping. I used Distress Fossilized Amber ink on the cats then took an orange Tombow marker and pounced the marker over the cats here and there. I used a light brown marker in the same way. I then stamped onto glossy card stock. 


Stamp:  Cats - Inkadinkado
Saying:  Stickers - Krazy Kreations
Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop (background)
Oxide Inks (background)
Distgress Ink: Fossilized Amber
Markers: Tombow
Coloring Technique: Thumping

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a happy day!

Challenge entered:

Stencil Fun:  Patterns

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

It turned out terrific and I love the background you used with it too, so funny there are so many techniques out there that I forget about.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what an awesome card. I love the technique and overall look. Love the stamp too.

Blog Archive