Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Celebrate

Hi and welcome to my blog. Over at the Hero Arts blog they are celebrating their 11th birthday! The April challenge is They Say it is Your Birthday. My birthday is also in April! I am always in need of birthday cards, so I used the Hero Arts Layering Ice Cream set to make my card today. Ice cream is also my favorite dessert!


Stamps:  Layering Ice Cream - Hero Arts
Dies:      Small Circles - Spellbinders
Embossing Folders:  Large Dots - Sizzix
                                  Dotted Swiss - Cuttlebug
                                  Celebrate - Pink&Main
Distress Inks - Ranger

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope your day is filled with good things!

Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2314
Stamping Sensations:  Anything Stamped


4 comments:

brenda said...

A fun and summery card, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations April challenge.

B x

Conniecrafter said...

Very fun birthday card, like the sprinkles on the ice cream!

Mrs.B said...

What better way to celebrate a birthday than with Ice cream.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x

Kanan Pandya said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.

Blog Archive