Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, November 20, 2023

Christmas Cheer

Hi and welcome to my blog! I am sharing a Christmas card that I made for the Penny Black challenge - Glitter & Glitz. I used a clear glitter embossing paste and a stencil to make the falling snow. I used a Pearl paint pen for the snow on the pine needles and ground. The Cheer die was cut from red metallic card stock. I used Broken China Distress ink to sponge the sky.


Stamp:  To All ... stamp set - Penny Black
Stencil:  Stamper's Anonymous (TH)
Clear Glitter Paste:  Recollections
Dies:  Cheer - Christmas Phrases - Sizzix
           Card Creator (Snowbank) - Spelldinders
Ink:  Broken China Distress ink - Ranger
Sugar Pearlescent Paint Pen - BoBunny

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black SaturdayChallenge: Glitter & Glitz
Stamping Sensations:  Get Ready for Christmas
We Love Stamping:  Christmas Characters

5 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely bright and happy Christmas card, that little fellow just makes you smile, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations (the cute character would also fit at We Love Stamping).

B x

Conniecrafter said...

he is one happy kitty, love all the touches of sparkle you gave to this, great winter scene!

brenda said...

Popped back to thank you for linking up at We Love Stamping, it's perfect for our theme.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute April, he made me smile. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Fiona said...

what a cheery card and such a cute little image.

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Fi
x

Blog Archive