Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, November 10, 2023

Christmas Deer

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am showing a deer card I made for the Double D Challenge. I made the deer stamp by using a deer die and cut it out of fun foam. I inked up the deer in a light tan color. Then I inked up a woodgrain stamp with a darker brown ink and stamped this stamp over the deer and then stamped the deer onto my card stock. This is called the "kissing" technique. 


Stamp:  Made from Deer Flight Sizzix Die - (TH)
              Woodgrain stamp - unknown
Die:       Holiday Greens Mini Set - Sizzix - (TH)
SnowFlakes:  Stickers
Inks:  Distress - Antique Linen and Tea Die - Ranger

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Double D:  Oh Deer
Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes #2344
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Grunge It Up

2 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW ... aren't you the clever one!! This is fabulous and your deer is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Conniecrafter said...

Wow your stamping turned out fantastic with this technique, love the texture it gave to the deer and love your holly in the corner too!

Blog Archive