Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi and welcome to my blog. Thanksgiving is right around the corner! I am showing this Thanksgiving card I made where I used an alcohol inked background that I pulled from my stash. When I made this background, while the alcohol ink was still a bit tacky, I added some gold gilding flakes to it to add some shine. I cut out the skeleton leaf die from watercolor paper and used the negative to lay over the alcohol inked background. 

Die:  Skeleton Leaves Die Set - Sizzix (TH)
Alcohol Inks - Ranger
Saying - Unknown

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Thanks/Thanksgiving
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Thanks/Thanksgiving
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #621-622 


1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh that is just gorgeous April, I love that technique of using the foil with Alcohol inks!

Blog Archive