Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Many Ways to Color #21 - Ink Stains

Hi and welcome to my blog. I was packing getting ready to move and I kept discovering products that I had not used in ages. Imagine that! Most of my coloring mediums were already packed away so I was glad to find these ink stains called Ink Tintz, by Fiber Scraps. They work just like the ink stains by Ranger. I rubbed them right over my maple leaf stamp and then stamped the image on light tan card stock. This was a fast way to add color to a stamp. The bird was stamped onto a smooshed ink background and fussy cut. I splattered some Tea Die Distress ink over the card.


Stamp:  Scribbly Bird - Dina Wakley
              Maple Leaf - Hero Arts
Ink Tintz:  (gold and green) - Fiber Scraps
Saying:  Stampendous
Distress Ink:  Tea Die

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

I would like to enter this card into these challenges -

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes #2344
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Grunge It Up

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

That worked beautiful stamping the leaves and your bird is great on that background!

Blog Archive