Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Many Ways to Color #22 - Smooch Pearlized Inks

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am showing another way to color a stamped image. While I was packing to move, I found these Smooch Pearlized inks that I had not used in a long time. I really enjoyed using them to color the leaves on the tree. They have a very small brush like tip, just perfect to color in small areas. They are so pretty and shimmery too.


I found a background in my stash where I used the bokeh technique. Instead of using a circle stencil, I used a leaf stencil. I stamped the tree onto the background and colored with the Smooch Pearlized Inks.
Stamp:  Tree - Stampendous
Die:  Hello - Recollections
Smooched Pearlized Inks
Distress Inks - Ranger
Leaf Stencil - Unknown


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love the bokeh technique. How unique to be thinking outside the box by using a leaf stencil. Beautiful colours.

Blog Archive