Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stamping Cat

Hi Everyone, I hope you are enjoying your weekend. It is warm here, so I am enjoying mine very much! Lately I have had a "helper" in my craft room. My cat, Pepper, seems to love my room as much as I do! As you can see she has to get right in the middle of things! LOL! I have never heard such squeaking and purring from her. Yes, she squeaks instead of meowing! Crazy cat! Just wanted to share. Enjoy!






Pepper is tired after all that "crafting" !

7 comments:

E. Marie said...

Too funny!! She just wants to be with you.

Brenda said...

That's hysterical!!! My dogs like to be in there too and occasionally, they like to chew on paper.

Anne Temple said...

He's gorgeous!!! We used to have a Siamese that looks just like your Pepper.

Donna Ellis said...

A wonderful post and a positively crafty feline! LOL Pepper is great. Are you holding a gelato over your stamp? are you doing DTS with the gelato? LOL I want to know. hugs, de

April said...

I was trying a technique, but it wasn't working. I will need to purchase another product. So I will keep you in suspense for awhile! LOL!

Diane said...

Cute..I have a few "helpers" myself!!

Kate said...

Pepper is absolutely darling!! What adorable photos!

Blog Archive