Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, March 3, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 -- March

Hi Everyone! I hope you have been enjoying your weekend. It has been pretty chilly here, but mostly sunny. I am looking forward to Spring. Tim Holtz's tag challenge for March is all about Spring. You can see his demo here.  I always look forward each month for the new tag that Tim will show, and what technique he will teach. The sparkle on the egg cutout is courtesy of Sparkle N Sprinkle. I used Moon Rise Glitter Tinsel. It is white -- semi-transparent, so it picked up the colors from the paper behind it! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!


4 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the tag :)

Anne Temple said...

Love your take on the TH tags. The tinsel glitter is a perfect substitute for what he used too!

Donna Ellis said...

So pretty, April! Love the glitter tinsel, and the way you have done the grass. So many pretty textures and colors! great tag.

Donna said...

Great take on the March 2013 tag! Thanks for sharing :)

Blog Archive