Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, April 27, 2018

Garden Pots

Hi! I am sharing a card I made using the Windowsill Garden Pots stamp from Just For Fun Stamps. I am not much of a gardener, but I love flowers. I have taken to planting my annuals in pots. For me they are easier to plant this way and to keep alive!



For the background on this card I used two different green patterned papers and the top one was also embossed with an embossing folder. I stamped the image on white card stock and cut it out using the Gina Marie Stitched Oval die. I colored the pots with Spectrum Noir alcohol inks. I added Flower Soft to the flowers and used Diamond Glaze on the middle pot. The saying is from the Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet.

You still have time to join this month's challenge. The theme is flowers. You might even win a gift certificate to the store!

Have a great day!


3 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Such a great spring card April! The flower soft adds such a great texture and I like how you incorporated the sentiment...nice double entendre!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such sweet little pots of flowers with the flower soft - just too cute. Love the background greens and the twine is a great addition!

Conniecrafter said...

Love your flower pots and the flower soft is a neat touch with them

Blog Archive