Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, April 9, 2018

Shabby Chic #7

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am back with another shabby chic card today. I went into my button bin and used several on this card. The rose is also a button! The embossed background was already in my stash and white perfect pearls was brushed over it after applying versa mark ink. I used the same ribbon on the hat as I did to make the bow. Lacy stickers were adhered on the back of the first layer. The girl stamp is from Inkadinkado and the definition stamp is from Sparkle N Sprinkle. The Paris stamp is unknown.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Loving the shabby chic look April! Beautifully color-coordinated too. Really lovely job.

Conniecrafter said...

very classy, love the design and your great embellishing of it!

Blog Archive