Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, April 30, 2018

Just For Fun Challenge

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog. I want to show you a card I made for this month's Just For Fun challenge. The theme is to use more than one stamp. On my card I used the Collaged Row Houses and the 2 Sided Doodle Background/Frame sm. stamps.


First I stamped the Doodle background stamp to use as a moon. I then rubbed a little Micro Glaze over it to use as a resist. Next I patted Distress Oxide ink pads on my craft mat, spritzed them with water and dragged the watercolor paper through the inks. When the ink was dry I spritzed the background with water to show splatters. The Micro Glaze resisted the inks and stayed white. 

I stamped the Houses stamp on various colors of card stock and cut them out to add to the card. The saying is from the Sentiments 3 unmounted sheet.

I hope you will join us in the challenge. We would love to see your creations and you might even win a gift certificate to the store!

No automatic alt text available.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!





2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love your moonlit scene! The background is awesome April and really lets the houses pop.

Conniecrafter said...

Love the background, like your moon idea!

Blog Archive