Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Flourish Wreath

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I hope all you mothers had a great Mother's Day. I sure did. My boys pulled all the stops! We had a great day together.

Recently I was playing with the wreath builder template using the Just For Fun  Flourish from the Stamptangle Cube. This is the card I made with it.




You can see how this wreath builder system works by looking up wreath builder on line. There are several different videos that show how to use it. I just love how this stamp works so well with it. The saying is from the Sentiments 3 unmounted sheet.

I used blue and green Oxide inks on my stamp and alternated the colors as I went around.

Remember that Just For Fun has a challenge going on. We would love for you to join in. You can see all the details here.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!





1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the lace look to it and how it is continuous! like the layering of the borders

Blog Archive