Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, May 21, 2018

Shabby Chic #10

Hi! I am back again with another shabby chic card to show you. I found the oval in my stash made using peg stamps. I stamped the bird from Local King Rubber Stamps and added a saying. I backed the oval using an Ellentina die cut from dark pink card stock. The ribbon was dyed and little roses and pearls were added to the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed day!



1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Your stamped frame is so pretty, and love the colors you used on the bird, very sweet!

Blog Archive