Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, August 20, 2018

Chillin'

Hi and welcome to my blog. I was in Charleston, SC this past weekend and boy was it hot there! I would have loved to be like this little mouse just chillin' in the water.



I colored the image using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I found the scrap of swirled paper in my stash that was perfect for the water. I added die cut clouds and some are pop dotted for dimension. I added a butterfly charm to the cord and colored it with yellow and green Sharpie markers.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your day!!!!

Chalenges entered:

CHNC August Challenge: Patterned Paper
House Mouse and Friends:  Anything Goes - option, add a charm


10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi April, wow. Gorgeous card, so nice to see you at our challenge as your card is adorably cute, and also thank you for joining in our challenge theme of ADD A CHARM /Anything goes , current challenge and good luck in the draw. .
{aNNie}Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Shona Erlenborn said...

So adorable is this little mouse floating peacefully in his boat! Loving your little clouds to April!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Darling image, and that swirly paper works so well for the water!

cass said...

Wonderful card, great design and paper perfect. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my he is too cute, that paper is terrific for the water too!
Good luck with the challenges!

Bunny said...

A very cute card. Love that image and your coloring. The blue sea sure is making this House Mouse chill. Thank you for joining us House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Sue said...

Hi April, what a sweet card. Love the water you created and the sweet mouse image too. Your little charm is perfect. Nice to see you playing along with us, thanks for joining the challenge and sharing your card with us, at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Christine said...

Awww how adorable is this sweet image so peaceful floating about on his shell, lol , love your cute charm nice take on the option chall theme April.

Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends mon chall.

mousey hugs Christinex

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

AWWWE! This is so cute! He looks so relaxed and it makes me jealous!! LOL!!

Diane said...

Adorable Aptil, lovin the bright colours !! Glad you could join us again at HMFMC !!

hugs Diane xx

Blog Archive