Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Just For Fun September Challenge

Hi and welcome to my blog. I want to share the card I made for the Just For Fun Challenge. The theme for this month is back to school. School has been in session here for about two weeks. It seems that the summer went by in a blink!


I taught first and second grades many moons ago and making this card brought back a lot of memories. I had a lot of fun playing learning games with my classes.

I used several Just For Fun stamps on this card -- Apple SketchComp Book and Script Frame.

I stamped and colored the apple using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, fussy cut it and pop dotted it over the comp book. I used ruler washi tape across the script frame background and added black polymer sticker numbers to the bottom.

I hope you will join our new challenge for this month. We would love to see your wonderful creations. You might even win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Fantastic combination of stamps and little pops of color! Love this!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is great April! Love the script stamp and the notebook, ruler and apple are terrific on top. Looks 3D!

Sue said...

April, what a fun card. Love all the elements you chose. My daughter is a Kindergarten teacher, so is getting ready to return to the class on Tuesday. Love your card.

Hugs
Sue

Conniecrafter said...

Terrific back to school card, I never knew you use to teach, that is neat.

Marge said...

What a gorgeous card, April! Love the math note and A+ on it. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge
××

Lisa D said...

What a great collection of school images. You're a saint for being a teacher!

Blog Archive