Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, September 21, 2018

Tee-rific

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I want to show you a fun new golfer stamp that will be available soon at Just For Fun Stamps.


I used an embossing folder that had a band across it, perfect to stamp the saying on. The "grass" was made by using a striped embossing folder and then cutting it to look like the ground. I stamped the golfer using black ink, fussy cut it and pop dotted it to the card. Little die cut clouds were added to the top.

I hope that you will join the "back to school" challenge that we have going on this month. You might even win a gift cerficate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!




5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such a great silhouette and I love all the embossing you used! Great card!

scrappymo! said...

Great golfing card. The silhouette looks so good against the embossed panels.

Conniecrafter said...

Love the different textures you brought to it with the embossing, like the added clouds and you don't often see a girl golfer :)

Wendy Bellino said...

This is such a great golf scene! I love the dots on the background!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is fabulous for the girly golfer - love that stamp! Fun work with the different embossing folders too! Well done April.

Blog Archive